With father’s day coming up I thought I would create a DIY for the guys! This is a really simple key chain but looks great! I made one a year ago that has so far held up!
* Pick your leather, clip and rivets. This is personal preference.
* You can find most supplies at leather stores, craft stores or sewing stores.
* Create stencil. I find this useful for straight lines and also if I want to make a similar project in the future.
* For your stencil use a thicker paper so it will hold up over time.
* Cut out your piece of leather and trim the edges.
* Figure out where the holes for the rivets are going to go. I like to put two on the key chain, I found the keys don’t move around as much.
* Make sure everything is in place! Hammer those rivets and you are done.
$3 for clip
$1.50 for the ring
Leather was basically free as I got a garbage back for $10
30 cents for the two rivet sets
What DIY did you create for Fathers Day comment below!!