With father’s day coming up I thought I would create a DIY for the guys! This is a really simple key chain but looks great! I made one a year ago that has so far held up!
* Pick your leather, clip and rivets. This is personal preference.
* You can find most supplies at leather stores, craft stores or sewing stores.
* Create stencil. I find this useful for straight lines and also if I want to make a similar project in the future.
* For your stencil use a thicker paper so it will hold up over time.
* Cut out your piece of leather and trim the edges.
* Figure out where the holes for the rivets are going to go. I like to put two on the key chain, I found the keys don’t move around as much.
* Make sure everything is in place! Hammer those rivets and you are done.
$3 for clip
$1.50 for the ring
Leather was basically free as I got a garbage back for $10
30 cents for the two rivet sets
What DIY did you create for Fathers Day comment below!!
Dad diy DIY Key Chain Fathers Day Gift Key Chain Leather Leather Key Chain Upcycled