I was looking for a recipe in my recipe box the other day and found this card for Baby Cheesecakes! My mom used to make this recipe when we had guests or around the holidays. You don’t have to make a graham cracker base or anything messy like that! You simply use a vanilla cookie.
Yummy! Super fun for an Easter party, or a potluck. They took less than 5 minutes to make! An easy last minute recipe.
- Vanilla Wafers (you can find these in the cookie aisle)
- 3 Eggs
- 2 – 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- Topping – Mini Eggs or pie filling or fresh fruit, the options are endless
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs, cream cheese and sugar until smooth (I kept the cream cheese at room temperature, and beat the cream cheese and sugar first to get the lumps out before adding in the eggs)
- Put small paper cups into a muffin tin
- Place vanilla wafer into small paper cups (I ran out of the mini muffin cups, so used strips of parchment to get the cheesecakes out)
- Fill paper cups 3/4 full and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove, let cool slightly, remove from pan, and add topping (since I was adding chocolate I placed these in the fridge to cool before adding)
- Add a small dollop (my favorite word!) of whip cream on the cheesecake before adding mini eggs, this helped them to stay in place.
This was a fun recipe to make, and I used one large package of Mini Eggs for 24 mini cheesecakes. I put more batter in mine so it made less. If following the recipe this should make 3 1/2 dozen.