Thursday, October 26 – 5:30 to 7:00pm
Have you ever wanted to host a dinner party but don’t feel you have enough time to create a beautiful table setting? Come to this hour and a half workshop to learn how to set up a stunning dinner table in under 20 minutes, on a budget and including a DIY! The workshop will be hosted by Tijana, the blogger, DIY lover and frugalista behind A Plentiful Life.
During the workshop we will cover the 20 minute table setting and how to make your dreams a reality, how to create a beautiful tablescape on a budget, a simple DIY to wow your guests, plus at the end you will use the props provided to create your own table setting.
Here is what is included in your fee:
* Entry to the Vancouver Home Shows opening night – Thursday, October 26
* A talk on table settings with four different set ups to view, plus a Q&A for Tijana on any table setting struggles or frustrations you may have.
* Materials to create a DIY to take your table setting to the next level!
* Props to create your own simple table setting.
* A gift bag that includes more materials to create additional DIY’s for your table setting, a DIY created by Tijana for a tablescape, a hand out with notes on creating a simple table setting and more goodies!
TABLE SETTING WORKSHOP
@ The Vancouver Fall Home Show
Learn how to create a table setting in under 20 minutes and on a frugalista budget, plus you will be crafting a fun DIY with Tijana from A Plentiful Life blog!
Out of stock