That looks like what I have several times a week! Delicious. Your pic makes me hungry! 🙂
Needed something healthy to kick off this Sunday as I’m helping a friend move! Here’s a breakfast that’ll give you energy and takes less than 5 minutes!!
1. Crush avacado in a bowl, your decretion as to how much you use.
2. Preheat a pan with a dash of olive oil.
3. Pop toast into toaster/toaster oven/oven, whatever you have available.
4. Crack one or two eggs into pan, again diners choice.
5. Take a lid that fits the pan, pour some water into lid, add that to the pan and cover.
6. Watch those eggs!! I like them soft and runny so as soon as the yolk clouds over take the pan off.
7. Get your toast and spread the avacado on the toast, add the eggs and a garnish, I chose some cherry tomatoes.
Enjoy! This breakfast is simple, frugal and delicious.
Total cost for two eggs, two toast, avacado and cherry tomatoes $1.50
avacado Breakfast brunch cherry tomatoes easy recipe eggs Frugal money saver simple